It might sound like a weird combination, but this T2 tea combo is currently on high rotation in our household! We’ve been having it chilled to keep us refreshed in the warm weather and it’s the perfect fix when I’m craving something sweet (which is pretty much everyday!). The great thing about it is that it can be served warm too, and I can’t wait to have it as a yummy comfort drink on those cold winter days when all you want to do is stay in bed!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 heaped teaspoons T2 banana bake;
- 1 level teaspoon T2 choc matcha;
- 1/2 cup boiling water;
- 1/2 cup soy milk (this gives it a more creamy texture than normal milk);
- Honey to taste (which goes perfectly with the soy milk!).
What to do:
- Brew the banana bake in boiling water for 1 and a half minutes (I’ve found this gives the perfect hint of the banana flavour without being overwhelming).
- Add the choc matcha powder and stir until smooth. Note that this might take longer than you think, but it’s worth giving it a good stir to ensure the tea isn’t cloudy or powdery.
- Add milk and honey to taste.
- Leave in the fridge for an hour and serve over ice if having chilled.
And that’s it! This will make approximately two small cups, but we often double the recipe and make a jug to drink throughout the day.
T2 Tea Banana Bake, Choc Matcha, and teapot